Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!!!

Soooo sorry that this is a day late, we have been moving & man that's a PAIN!!! You never really know how much you have until your packing it up, sometimes I feel like I'm shopping all over again but in my house! Ok, enough about that, I know that you all are wondering who the lucky winner is, so here goes......drumroll please!!!

Congratulations Theresa!!! I have sent you an email letting you know. I will redraw another winner if I don't get a response (but who wouldn't respond to blog candy right?!?)

Here is what Theresa said : OMGoodness, you have been oooober busy! GREAT job on all the cards and I am a happy follower now
TFS
Theresa
(here are the results from Random.org)
True Random Number Generator

11
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

I want to thank everyone for being a part of this hop for Rosie's birthday. I enjoyed making the projects (while packing my craft room). I will be posting some things very soon so be sure to check back =)

1 comment:

  1. Yeay I am so excited to be the winner!!! thanks again and now I am off to snoop hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...