Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day =)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas with family & friends. Let's not forget the real meaning behind Christmas, it's not about what all you get & how much was spent on who. It's about celebrating the birth of Christ. I made these for my hubby's co-workers for him to give out on Weds night during his team meeting. I put them in the treat boxes that are no longer available. I wasn't feeling well so I didn't get a pic of the finished product with all the goodies & cards & other stuff packed in the treat boxes. The cards are sized at 3x3, the stamp set used is Fast & Fun Wishes.
Cardstock Used:
Cherry Cobbler
Old Olive
Very Vanilla
Jolly Holiday DSP
Markers Used:
Chocolate Chip
Close to Cocoa
Yoyo Yellow
Pear Pizzaz
Rich Razzleberry

Enjoy =)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas & a safe & Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...